Thursday, February 28, 2013






THE SERVICE DOG
 
Many animals have touched my life.  And I know that my guides are always there to help facilitate my animal communication.  Like the time that I was having breakfast at our local coffee shop when a couple with a service dog came in (the gentleman was blind).  I couldn't help but greet this beautiful animal and honor him for his devoted service.  He immediately insisted that I tell his people that "I love my job".

Oops...I had broken a very important rule in the Code of Ethics for Animal Communicators - Do Not Talk To Animals Without Permission!!  Well, I didn't actually break the rule because I didn't seek information....but I did acknowledge him and opened myself up to his request.  So I had to explain to him why I could not do it.  Besides, I didn't know these people and they would probably think I was crazy!
His response..."they will understand...tell them I love my job".

For 15 minutes, I tried to ignore this dog but he would not leave me alone!  Finally, I called over their waitress (a friend of mine) to ask if she knew them.  No, she didn't.  The dog did not accept this excuse either!  So, I asked the waitress if she would accompany me while I approached these strangers and explained what was happening. 
Thankfully, they were very receptive.  They explained that they had attended a two day spiritual seminar and the dog had to lay on a linoleum floor for over 7 hours.  They felt so badly that they talked about leaving him home for the next weekend.  They were having a hard time deciding what was best for their dog and were very grateful for the message.  Before I left, I was given permission to interact with this amazing animal even though he was in 'work mode' and received a generous amount of appreciation.  I am so very grateful for my gift!

No comments:

Post a Comment