Thursday, February 28, 2013

I can’t do this alone.  If it weren’t for my incredible spirit and healing guides, I would be unable to communicate with the animals.  I also have amazing facilitators who step in to help and guide me along the way.  Many of my facilitators are animals.

I remember the first time that I connected with an animal on the other side.  It is not the same as talking to a living animal.  For instance, you are communicating with spirit and visual contact may not be possible - you must trust the message and the energy.  While I ‘knew’ that I was talking to a horse, I hesitated because I wasn’t sure where I was.  As I did, a vision of my beautiful old horse who had passed, appeared and captured my attention.  I tried to speak to him, but he told me no, that he came just to show me that I was in the right place.  He often guides me when talking to animals that have crossed.

Another time, a friend was training his new bird dog (his awesome hunting dog had died the previous year).  He called me because although the training was going well, there was a problem.  The new dog would go after the bird, but he wouldn’t bring it back...he just dropped it.  Now, I know little or nothing about training a bird dog, so I got all of the information that I could from him and attempted to convey it.  I guess you could say that I was stumbling a bit, because right in the middle of our conversation, the old hunting dog who passed took over.  A short time later, my friend called to say thank you...that the problem was solved - his dog finally got it!  I told him not to thank me, that his old dog had done it all...I was just an observer!

Anytime that communication breaks down, I have several wonderful animals to call upon.  Sometimes I am trying to talk to an animal who is shy or has trust issues and going through a facilitator makes it so much easier to receive the information that I need.

I can’t do this along.  I do not do this alone.  I am just the messenger.

No comments:

Post a Comment